Team FatBird is happy to launch Operation Sunbird 2016 – our tried and tested 12-week FlightZONES structured training program to support your marathon training preparations for the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore and other year end international marathons (Chicago, New York, Berlin, ChunCheon, OSAKA)
The moment you have been waiting for.
Operation Sunbird 2016
Team FatBird FlightZONESTM Structured Marathon Training Program
- A 12-week program comprising of weekday tempo/strength/fartlek workouts and one weekend long run, weekly.
- Workout sessions will focus on building strength and endurance for the 21km and 42km distances, with a good mix of tempos, hills, repeats, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
- Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the runs
- The FlightZONESTM Training System, incorporating heart-rate measurements and progressive paced running
- The PowerFLIGHTTM Training System, incorporating hill repeats and trails/rolling hills
- Two levels of training – beginners and experienced runners
- Regular EDMs and online postings of the weekly training plan and tips on running techniques, form and pace
- Post Run Hydration/Refreshments for all weekend training runs
- Equipping Discounts and Special Promotions on Sponsors/Partner products
- eCertificates Of Completion/Achievement
* Past FatBird fee-paying trainees enjoy discounted pricing
Training will begin on 11 Sep 2016 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
** Training mainly start/end from East Coast Parkway, MacRitchie Reservoir Park & SAFRA Mt. Faber
Click HERE for Program Information and FAQs!
Please email to email@example.com for any clarifications or enquiries.
Follow Our Pace, Win Your Race!
Check out the Ops Sunbird website for latest updates and registration information!