Operation Falcon is a specially-designed 12-week FlightZONESTM Marathon training program to prepare runners for 10km, Half & Full Marathon races (local and international races) in the first quarter of the year.
Team FatBird FlightZONESTM Structured Marathon Training Program
- A 12-week program comprising of:
- 12 Endurance, Cruise Tempo and speed workouts on Weekends/Sundays
- Recovery, Tempo, Fartlek runs from Mon-Thur
- Workout sessions will focus on building strength and power endurance for 10km, 21km and 42km distances, with a good mix of tempos, hills, repeats, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
- Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the runs
- The FlightZONESTM Training System, incorporating heart-rate measurements and progressive paced running
- The PowerFLIGHTTM Training System, incorporating hill repeats and trails/rolling hills
- Two levels of training – beginners and experienced runners
- Regular EDMs and online postings of the weekly training plan and tips on running techniques, form and pace
- Equipping Discounts and Special Promotions on other Sponsors/Partner products
- eCertificates Of Completion/Achievement
Check out the Ops Falcon website for latest updates and registration information!