Now in its 7th year, Singapore’s largest night marathon – Sundown Marathon looks set to redefine the art of night running in 2014. You can look forward to another trailblazing running festival and yet another exciting night running event.
Team FatBird is happy to launch Operation NightHawk 2014 – our tried and tested structured night training program to help you Conquer The Night & Beat The Sunrise!
Operation NightHawk delivers great value with structured training sessions, enhanced equipping discounts to provide you the ultimate night marathon training experience.
OPERATION NIGHTHAWK – Comprehensive Marathon Training Package price inclusive of:
1. 12-week Team FatBird (www.teamfatbird.com) Flight-Zones™ Night Marathon Training Program.
• Heart-Rate & Pace Training sessions.
• Weekday tempo and Weekend long runs with the group
• Workout sessions focus on building strength and endurance
for the HM and FM distances, with a good mix of tempos,
hills, repeats, trails, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
• Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the
• Information and tips on Managing & Preventing Running
Injuries, Running Performance, Sports Nutrition.
• Isotonic Drinks/Refreshments after long runs.
2. A New Balance “OPERATION NIGHTHAWK” TRAINING tee FOC
3. A New Balance “OPERATION NIGHTHAWK” RACE DAY singlet/vest FOC to trainees who meet attendance criteria (50% weekend sessions).
4. A one-time 50% kit-up discount of New Balance apparel, shoes, products.
5. Special discounts on sponsors’ products like nutrition, hydration systems, foam rollers
6. Race Night Hospitality Meet-Up for Ops NightHawk participants
7. eCertificates/Awards of completion/achievement.
Training will begin on 9 March 2014 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
** Training mainly start/end from East Coast Parkway, MacRitchie Reservoir Amenities Centre & SAFRA Mt. Faber
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.