Now in its 7th year, Singapore’s largest night marathon – Sundown Marathon looks set to redefine the art of night running in 2014. You can look forward to another trailblazing running festival and yet another exciting night running event.
Team FatBird is happy to accept registrations of limited remaining slots of Operation NightHawk 2014 program to help you race the night to meet and even surpass your Sundown marathon experience.
OPERATION NIGHTHAWK – Comprehensive Marathon Training Package prices from $130-$150 comprising of these high-value benefits:
1. 12-week Team FatBird (www.teamfatbird.com) Flight-Zones™ Night Marathon Training Program.
• Heart-Rate & Pace Training sessions.
• Weekday tempo and Weekend long runs with the group
• Workout sessions focus on building strength and endurance
for the HM and FM distances, with a good mix of tempos,
hills, repeats, trails, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
• Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the
• Information and tips on Managing & Preventing Running
Injuries, Running Performance, Sports Nutrition.
• Isotonic Drinks/Refreshments after long runs.
2. A New Balance “OPERATION NIGHTHAWK” TRAINING tee FOC
3. A New Balance “OPERATION NIGHTHAWK” RACE DAY singlet/vest FOC to trainees who meet attendance criteria (50% weekend sessions).
4. A one-time 50% kit-up discount of New Balance apparel, shoes, products.
5. Special discounts on sponsors’ products like nutrition, hydration systems, foam rollers
6. Race Night Hospitality Meet-Up for Ops NightHawk participants
7. eCertificates/Awards of completion/achievement.
Training will begin on 9 March 2014 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.