Looking for a speed and strength training program that will help you best your Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k race timings at the upcoming Straits Times Run, Sydney and OSAKA Marathon races?
This 8-Week structured training Program brings all together – an integration of the best for 10km, 21km and 42km training of speed, hills, trails with optimal race pacing.
Structured Half-Marathon Training System comprising:
• 8-week Team FatBird PowerFLIGHT™ Half Marathon Training Program.
• 8 Heart-Rate & Paced Long Run sessions.
• 4-Weekday optional sessions & 1 weekend group run session weekly
• Training runs led by experienced marathoners and pacers
• Information and tips on Running Performance, Sports Nutrition, Managing Injuries.
• Isotonic/Recovery Drinks/refreshments
• A NB “OPERATION KINGFISHER” FINISHER singlet for trainees who meet minimum attendance requirements (4 weekend sessions attendance)
• Equipping Discount on selected Partner products.
• eCertificates/Awards of completion/achievement.
Training will begin on 26 July 2015 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
** Training mainly start/end from East Coast Parkway, Labrador Park, SAFRA Mt. Faber & MacRitchie Reservoir Amenities Centre.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications and enquiries.